The Greenfern Token is a digital currency that will provide a way for
buyers of our products and/or users of our services to pay for these things using the Greenfern token.
Discounts and specials will also be exclusively available to Greenfern token holders.
Going forward we intend on the token being accepted by other companies that we will forge partnerships with in the future.
- - 100,000,000 - amount of Greenfern tokens created. This is a fixed limited supply, meaning no more will even be created.
- - The Greenfern token is built on top of the NEM Blockchain Platform.
How to obtain the token
Currently, the only way to obtain Greenfern Tokens is by participating in our referral programs
but we plan several ways to get tokens going forward:
- CURRENTLY ACTIVE: Drive visitors to our website to inform them about our crowdfund investment opportunity.
Join this referral program now and start earning Greenfern tokens
- Closed: Drive signups to our register your interest to invest form
- PLANNED: Buying from our participating partners
- PLANNED: Purchase on a registered digital currency exchange
- PLANNED: Being a medicinal cannabis avocate and helping to educate New Zealanders about the benefits
- PLANNED: Specially selected community projects
- PLANNED: Ideas from our fans
The referral program
- For each 10 clicks that come from your unique link, you will be rewarded 100 Greenfern Tokens
- No limit on the the number of rewards one can receive
- Rewards will be transferred up to a few weeks after the completion of the referrral promotion - instructions will be provided by email
- You understand that we have no way of knowing when our products will be ready and for what value the Greenfern Token will have when they are
- You understand that we can provide no certainty about the future of the Greenfern Token
There is no guarantee of the future value of the Greenfern Token nor that it will hold any value.
There are many risks with a startup like Greenfern Medicinal Marijuana Limited and we cannot predict the future of laws, regulation, market environment and so on.